Dried craspedia plant
Dried teasels plant : Teasels is a plant of the Caprifoliaceae family and Dipsacus genus. The genus includes about 15 species of tall herbaceous biennial plants (rarely short-lived perennial plants) growing to 1–2.5 metres (3.3–8.2 ft) tall.
The inflorescence is ovoid, 4–10 centimetres (1.6–3.9 in) long and 3–5 centimetres (1.2–2.0 in) broad, with a basal whorl of spiny bracts. The first flowers begin opening in a belt around the middle of the spherical or oval flowerhead, and then open sequentially toward the top and bottom, forming two narrow belts as the flowering progresses. The dried head persists afterwards, with the small (4–6 millimetres (0.16–0.24 in)) seeds maturing in mid autumn.
- Scientific name : Dipsacus laciniatus
- French name : Bonnetier sauvage, C. des bois, Cardt rea foulon
- English names : Teasel, Teazle, Draper’s teasel, Fuller’s teasel
- German name : Kardendistel, Weberkarde
- Italian name : Dissaco, Cardo
Minimum quantity of order (MOQ) :
Title of all kinds of dried teasels plant decor :