Dried pampas grass
Dried pampas grass : Pampas grass , the common name for Cortaderia selloana, is a flowering plant and ornamental grass native to Argentina, Brazil, and other regions of South America, and cultivated worldwide. As a member of the Poaceae family, pampas grass is related to bamboo, rice, and wheat. The flowering plant is identifiable by its height, varying between four and 13 feet, and by an inflorescence or group of feathery plumes of flowers. Pampas grass also has green or yellow saw-toothed leaf blades with razor-sharp edges that form tufted clumps called tussocks. for more information please read Iran Pampas grass specification .
Pampas grass specifications
- Scientific name : Cortaderia selloana
- Name : Pompas Grace or Pompas Grass
- Order : Poales
- Family : Poaceae
- Genus : Cortaderia
- Species : C. selloana
- Plant Type : Perennial
- Native Area : South America
- Flowers : Silver white spikes, sometimes with pink or purple tinge
- When To Sow : March, April, May
- Flowering Months : July, August, September, October
- When To Prune : February, March
- Plant propagation method : root division, seed planting
What Are the Different Types of Pampas Grass ?
There are 25 different varieties of pampas grass within the Cortaderia selloana species. Among the most common are Gold Band, which has white plumes, and Pink Feather, a pink pampas grass with rose-colored blooms.
There is also a dwarf pampas grass (Cortaderia selloana pumila) and two pampas grass plants that are not in the selloana species : Cortaderia jubata, also known as Andean or purple pampas grass, and Saccharum ravennae, or hardy pampas grass.
- Cortaderia selloana ‘Pumila’ : Also known as dwarf pampas grass, this cultivator can be found with plumes that range from pale yellow to ivory. Because it is a compact variety, it grows up to five feet tall. This makes it a great choice for containers.
- Cortaderia selloana ‘Sunningdale Silver’ : As suggested by its name, this variety sports silver plumes. They grow up to 10 feet tall and are not as prone to clumping.
- Cortaderia selloana ‘Rendatleri’ : This “pink feather” cultivator is famous for its stunningly pink plumes and grows up to eight feet tall.
Feather part about
Total about 80 cm
red, pink, dark pink, light pink, orange, yellow, mint green, blue, purple, white, gray, black, beige,
10 pcs/ bag
Minimum quantity of order (MOQ):
Title of all kinds of deried Pampas grass decors :