Dried vaccaria flower
Dried vaccaria flower : Vaccaria is a flower of the Caryophyllaceae family and Vaccaria genus. This plant is an annual herb with blue-gray, waxy herbage and pale pink flowers. A herb with vertical stems 50 to 100 cm high that branches off at the apex and ends in a double-sided inflorescence.
The leaves of this plant are opposite and without base and petiole and have a wide sheath that surrounds the stem. The leaves are simple, without serrate and notches, and lead to a sharp point. Their surface is smooth, without lint and their color is greenish gray.
- Scientific name : Vaccaria pyramidata Medic
- French name : Gypsophile vaccaire, S. des vaches, Saponaric angulcuse, Vaccaire
- English name : cowherb, cow soapwort, cowcockle, cow basil, prairie carnation
- German name : Ackerkukhkraut, Kuhkraut
- Italian name : Mezzettion, Erba perfoliata, Sporiaria pentagona
Minimum quantity of order (MOQ) :