Dried pyracantha : The firethorn shrub ( Pyracantha coccinea ) is known for its beautiful red berry clusters and year-round interest. The display starts in the spring and summer with the development of small, white flowers. These flowers produce the firethorn’s famous red berries in the fall. The berries last all winter and attract a wide array of birds. The shrub’s dense growing habit also provides a great place for birds to nest.
As a member of the rose family, the firethorn shrub has thorns similar to those found on a rose bush. These shrubs can be planted in the spring or fall and are very fast growers. They are evergreen in warm climates and semi-evergreen in colder climates. for more information please read Iran pyracantha plant specification .
Pyracantha plant specifications
- Common Name : Firethorn
- Botanical Name : Pyracantha coccinea
- Family : Rosaceae
- Plant Type : Shrub
- Mature Size : 8-18 ft. tall, 8-20 ft. wide
- Sun Exposure : Full, partial
- Bloom Time : Summer
- Flower Color : White
- Native Area : Europe, Asia
Flowering time of pyracantha plant
- Flowers : Fiery white thorn blooms appear on shrubs in late spring.
- Fruit : Colorful cherry fruits in autumn and winter on the shoots of this plant.
Minimum quantity of order (MOQ) :